You cannot add Currency as a pricing table entry,when adjusting fine tuning activity Configure Price Strategy.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select the Overview view.
- Open fine tuning activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click the Pricing Tables link.
When creating a custom pricing table, you are not able to add currency on header or item level as a condition.
- Currency has been removed as an option in the pricing tables.
- Existing custom tables, that use currency will still remain.
- This affects all price, discount and surcharge lists using currency as a header level condition.
- Adjust the pricing determination logic to use other conditions, as Customer, Sales Channel, Sales Unit or Extension fields to achieve the business scenario.
- Please check on our Community for suggestions how to set up your business use case, click here.
- Use our Standard Price List for Currency.
- In the Pricing Table Setup you will find a standard header table for Currency basedPrice Lists.
- You can use this Price List, if both condition currency and transaction currency are the same.
- Price Lists underly the same limitations are custom price lists.
- Note that Currency based Price Lists underly limitations.
2774043 - Upload of Currency Price Lists is Failing
Price Tables, Configure Price Strategy, Currency, Preistabelle, Preisstrategie konfigurieren, Währung , KBA , AP-PMD-SPL , Sales Price List , Problem