- How can we change the currency and exchange rate type in the app "Sales Contract Fulfillment Rate" app?
- We would like that certain parameters, such as 'Currency', change dynamically according to the users parameters.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1908
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with role 'SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP'
- Click the User Icon
- Open 'Settings'
- The following parameters are displayed, example: Exchange Rate Type 'P' and Display Currency 'EUR'
- Open App 'Sales Contract Fulfillment Rates'
- Exchange Rate Type is 'USD'
- Display Currency is 'M'
At the moment it is not possible to take over the default values from the user setting for the parameters for Smart Business applications.
This functionality is being discussed internally. Please monitor the road map for future release information or consider creating a feature request which would allow our other customers to vote on this feature for future releases.
For now it is recommended to edit the SAP delivered evaluation and change the values. You could consider creating a new tile for each currency. It may be easier to launch the tile -> change the currency within the tile -> copy the url and then save the resulting url as a tile on your homepage. Please assign the role 'SAP_BR_ANALYTICS_SPECIALIST' to your user to be able to access the KPI Designer.
You can also find out more information on changing the default value in the following KBA 2805972
Sales volume, incoming sales order, default currency, USD, workspace , KBA , SD-FIO-HBA , Analytical Apps , CA-GTF-SB , SAP Smart Business , Problem