During Q-system provisioning in the Preset phase, an error message "Authorization missing to set ANC/SCE Lock" is encountered when finalizing the scope items.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage Your Solution".
- Choose option "Define Your Scope".
- Perform the activity "Finalize the Initial Scoping".
- Click on confirm.
Business role is not assigned to the business user.
- Open the Fiori App 'Maintain Business Users'.
- Assign the Business Role ID SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT to the business user.
- Set the restrictions to 'unrestricted' in the system.
- Perform the activity in 'Define your scope' by using the same business user.
ANC/SCE Lock, /SMB/CX_CUS_SCOPE, /CFG/CX_INTERNAL_ERROR,/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION, authorization, preset, define your scope, initial scoping, preset after confirm, SY/530, S4_PC. , KBA , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , Problem