It is not allowing to send email from interaction facet of ticket due to domain error message.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Search for ticket LMN (where LMN represents ticket id) and open it.
Go to an Interactions facet and try to send email from here.
You gets an error and email is not been send from ticket LMN.
The require domain is not maintain in the business configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects and Open Activity List.
- Find the activity name E-mail and Fax Settings and click on E-mail and Fax Settings.
- Under Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains, please ensure the sender domain is maintain.
- Save the changes
- Logoff and re-logon to the system.
- Now you will be allow to send ticket email without any error.
Domain error , Ticket Interaction , KBA , can not send email , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem