- While uploading a new PDF Form in Onboarding, it is creating a duplicate PDF form.
- Seeing multiple copies of the same form after the loading it in Onboarding.
- If you want to keep the current FORM CODE please disable the 'Use Docusing' checkbox in the form.
- We will change the FORM CODE to avoid errors.
- Form with Docusign enable.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- In Onboarding, go into Reference Files > Forms > Group where you have the Form > Select the Form on the right and Edit > Uncheck the "Use DocuSign" option before uploading a new form.
- After you finish uploading a new form, go back and check this "Use DocuSign" option again and update it.
SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB, Docu Sign, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem