Results shown in Analytical query show transactional data entered prior to "Key Date" entered on prompt screen of Analytical App
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
In app For example P & L Actuals (App ID F0958A) Enter prompts including Key Date.
Click on OK
The Key Date entered on prompt screen does not influence the transaction data displayed
Key date is used in query results to display attributes of time dependent CO objects like profit center or cost center.
- In app Manage Cost Centers (F1443A) you can see Validity From and To Date. In this case example Cost center Validity date From 01.01.2012
- In app P & L - Actuals Enter in Prompts. Here key date entered is 01.01.2019. Click on OK
- Add Cost Center to Rows
- Select Cost Center choose Attributes pick for example Company Code
- Scroll accross. You can see company code assigned
- Show Prompts
- Change 'Key Date' to 31.12.2011.
- Click on OK
- Now Company code Shows Non Assigned for cost center.
- Use fiscal year and fiscal period to restrict transaction data.
F0958A, F1710A, F1443A, F0963, F0963A, W0081, F2891, F0961, F0961A, W0080, F2890, W0076, F2886, F0960, F0960A, F2888, W0078, F2888, F0959, F0959A, W0079, F2889, F0958, F1710, F1710A, F1583a, F1583c, W0077, F2887, F1582a, F1582c, F2334, F2334A, F2741 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , CO-OM-IS , Information System, iViews , Problem