- Does the Rich Text Editor in Job Profile Builder have a defined font type and size?
- What should be the behavior when copying it's text to another text editor?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
The font cannot really be changed in the text editor, but it will remain the font used in case the data is created in another text editor and copied to JPB.
When typing the text directly on the Job Profile Text editor, if you copy it from the text editor, and paste it in Microsoft Word, it will use Microsoft Word default font and size.
Please note that not all formating supported in MS Word will be supported in the text editor, and that not all Profile's sections will support changing of font and size (such as Competencies, Skills, etc.).
The text below was typed directly in the text editor.
When copying and pasting it into a blank Word Document, it used the default Calibri size 11 that was already configured in Word.
If I change the font and size in word, paste it into jpb and save, it should retain whichever Font and size you have first selected in Microsoft Word, and if copying from there and pasting back to word should bring this.
Please note that this is logic also applies to importing Job Profile data. For that, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export";
- Export the Job Profiles (refer to KBA 2954106 in case you have questions about the steps to do so);
- Copy the code formating of a Job Profile to which you already manually added a text with a different font and size, and paste it to all Job Profiles you want the same change to take effect;
- Then, go back to "Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export";
- Import the editted .csv file.
2954106 - How to Export JPB Content - Employee Profile
Text Editor, Change JPB Font, Job Profile, Font, Size, Rich Text Editor, Job Profile Builder, JPB , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To