- Is a direct live data connection to an SAP Cloud Platform HANA 2.0 database on Azure supported in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- Are there any technical limitations for HANA direct live data connection to an SAP Cloud Platform HANA 2.0 database on Azure?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA
- Cloud connections to SAP HANA 2.0 are supported, via the SAP HANA Analytics Adapter for Cloud Foundry. Minimum SAP HANA 2.0 SP01 is required. Higher versions are supported. In addition, the SAP HANA EPMMDS plugin must be installed on your SAP HANA 2.0 system. Refer to SAP Note 2456225 and SAP Note 2444261 for additional setup information. For further details, please review System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites. Also, please review Live Data Connection to SAP HANA HDI containers on SAPCP Cloud Foundry (CF).
- For known limitations to SAP HANA and SAPCP Live Data Connections, please review limitations to SAP HANA and SAPCP Live Data Connections.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
KBA , how to connect sac with hana db on cloud , hana db on cloud foundry cf , HAN-DB-AFL-GEN , SAP HANA AFL Shipment and general AFL topics , How To