- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated on the DR server of an SAP ASE HADR system.
- The DR server may crash due to this error
- The ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module pthread_cond_destroy() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffff6d5d417 (pthread_cond_destroy+0x27), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000e00000033)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR819445, CR#819445, 819445 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.