Online Offer Letter with e-Signature triggers email notification to candidates, despite Single Recipient being enabled in Provisioning
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the candidate you want to send an offer to
- Go to Take Action > Offer
- Select Offer Letter
- Preview > Next Step
- Click on Online Offer with e-Signature
- Send the Online Offer
- Email notification is triggered to the candidate
Email notifications for DocuSign are sent out to candidates, despite Single Recipient being enabled in Provisioning, because these notifications are sent out from DocuSign, which is an integration with SuccessFactors, and not from SuccessFactors itself.
This is an expected behaviour of the system.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem