- Custom allowances such as Uniform ,Stiching,or any other allowance as paid through INCTX is not getting exempted under section 10 in Form 24Q
- After implementing Form 24Q SAP note 2791110 - FVU 6.2 Changes, it is observed that Custom/Customer allowance/Reimbursement is not getting exempted
under section 10 in Form 24Q.
- Custom allowance /Reimbursement exemption is not included in exemption under section 10 in form 24Q
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
PC00_M40_F24Q,HINCF24Q,PC00_M40_CALC_SIMU,HINCALC0,PC00_M40_CALC,INCTX,custom exemption,Exemption U/S 10 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.