You have created a page layout ABC (ABC represents the name of the page layout).
A facet which you want to make visible in this layout is not available on the Additional Tab pop up.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have created a page layout ABC.
- You want to add the facet DEF to the workcenter view GHI (DEF represents the name of the facet, GHI represents the name of the workcenter view).
- Go to the workcenter view GHI.
- Select Edit Page Layout in the dropdown list.
- Select the page layout ABC.
- Open the Additional Tab pop up.
Observe that facet DEF is not available.
Facets that are hidden in the master layout cannot be made visible in page layouts.
To make the facet visible in the page layout, it must be added to the master layout.
Blog: FAQ’s on Page Layout
facet, visible, page layout, page, layout, master layout, master, available , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem