You want to create a condition field based on current CDS view fields. For example you want to create the email channel output request for some payment methods but not all, for Payment Advice.
When when making payment where filter set on payment method in Output Parameter 'Form Template', the system generates custom forms and in addition also generates the standard template form (FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA CLOUD
In the standard the email channel is always created. Condition field 'Payment method' is not the pre-delivered condition field.
For this requirement, part condition filter setting should be done in step 'Channel'.
Condition field 'Payment method' is not the pre-delivered condition field. This condition field should be added by Administrator manually.
- In App Output Parameter Determination (APP ID APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN) Show Rules For Payment Advice, Determination Step Channel
Change BRF+, and push 'Table Settings'.
- In the popup window, push the menu button 'Insert Column' -> 'From Context Data Objects'.
- In next popup window, click the field 'Payment Method'.
- The conditon field ‘Payment Method’ should be added in the condition column. And then push the ‘OK’ button.
- The new condition field ‘Payment method’ is added. Administrator can define their own filter condition for different channel.
- The filter condition maintained in step Channel should be the same with step 'Form Template'.
- Check each of the Determination Steps to ensure each is consistent with each other.
J60 test script See section BRF+ Settings for Payment Advice
2671183 - No email recipient has been maintained
2756062 - Email address from customer master data is not considered for output of payment advice in "Manage Automatic Payments" app
APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN, BRF+, PAYM_ADV, J60, Payment Advice, FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE, payment method, FFO_PAYM_ADVICE_EMAIL_TEMPLATE, Channel, EMAIL, PRINT, Manage automatic Payments, F0770, custom, standard , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , Problem