- Central system log processes rslgsend or rslgcoll are stopped or not running on the instance.
- If you check the instance processes using command GetProcessList (see here for details), the following may be returned:
- rslgsend, Central Syslog Sender, GRAY, Stopped, , , <pid>
- In SM21 you may also have the popup message "central system log cannot be read /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/SLOGJ", as described in KBA note 1941591:
- 1941591 - Pop up "central system log cannot be read /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/SLOGJ"
- SAP_BASIS 700
- SAP_BASIS 701
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
grey, daemon, _SE, se.sap, _CO, co.sap, stderr0, stderr1, stderr2, , KBA , BC-CCM-MON-SLG , SAP System Log , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.