You would like to raise a new Feature Request for SAP S/4HANA Cloud product.
Should you contact SAP Product Support via Incident/Expert Chat/Schedule an Expert Session for new Feature Request?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Incident/Expert Chat/Schedule an Expert is not the proper channel to raise new Feature Request.
According to Note 2706322, SAP Support agrees to handle problem incidents in accordance with Cloud maintenance agreements in the following scenarios:
- There is an error in the software or SAP provided Best Practice configuration or with expert configuration done by SAP as requested by the customer;
- An error in the software causes subsequent errors or SAP provided Best Practice configuration causes subsequent errors;
- Standard product functions have incorrect or missing documentation.
If you report a new Feature Request with Incident/Expert Chat/Schedule an Expert, the request can't be delivered to the suitable person who is responsible. It can only delay the normal process.
Please see the channels available below for Feature Request:
In case the Feature Request you want to raise is critical for your Go Live – please reach out to your SAP Representative, who will help to coordinate your request.
In case your Feature Request represents valuable feedback for the solution but has no direct impact on your Go Live, SAP offers a recently launched a new opportunity for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers to submit improvement requests. SAP Customer Influence enables customers to submit improvement requests and to openly vote on them. These voting results inform SAP of product enhancements and changes customers are most interested in seeing in future releases.
This is the general pathway (non-Go Live Critical Feature Request):
1. Get started by opening SAP Customer Influence
Under this quick link you find all the continuous influence sessions for LoBs, applications or focus topics that are currently open for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
3. Choose a session of your interest
4. Search whether there are existing improvement requests and if yes, start voting and commenting
5. If no existing improvement requests, create and submit your improvement request
Please take a look at the User Guide Documentation for a detailed description of SAP Customer Influence.
Open this link. Scroll down to the SAP Customer Influence part. Click the Documentation link.
For further information regarding our solution, you can check the following resources (for example, for customer extensibility options):
Impediment, Missing Function, Customer Influence, New Feature, S4HANA, Cloud , KBA , XX-S4C-OPR-SRV , S/4HANA Cloud service requests , XX-S4C-OPR-INC , S/4HANA Cloud Availability, Performance and Administration , XX-S4C-SRV-CON , S/4HANA Cloud Expert Configuration Service Requests , How To