While executing a reclassification run for receivables, you are getting the error message: "Unexpected constellation detected in reclassification run".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Reclassification of Receivable subview in the Periodic Tasks view.
- Search for Run YYYY-MM-NNNNNNNN (YYYY-MM-NNNNNNNN is the reclassification run ID) and select it.
The Run ended in Error.
- Click View.
- Navigate to the Data Selection tab.
You have maintained the relevant data.
The Period/Year is PPP/YYYY (PPP is the period and YYYY is the year).
- Navigate to the Messages tab.
The error message is "Unexpected constellation detected in reclassification run."
- Navigate to the Not Processed tab.
You have a Document GHI (GHI is the document ID) with an amount for G/L-Account ABC (ABC is the G/L-Account ID) and Customer DEF (DEF is the Customer account ID).
The error message is generic and can point to different issues.
Prerequisite for a reclassification run to be performed successfully is that the Period in which the run is being created and consecutive period needs to be open.
- You have an open down payment/ bill of exchange that needs to be cleared.
You can check this as follows:
- Go to the Customer Accounts subview in the Customer Accounts view of Receivables work center.
- Search and select Customer Account DEF.
- Click View.
Under Trade Receivables, there is an open Item with Document ID GHI.
- You have not performed the foreign currency remeasurement run.
You need to clear the open down payment/ bill of exchange and then perform a foreign currency remeasurement run to solve the issue.
Reclassification run; Umgliederung von Verbindlichkeiten; Receivables , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To