Error "In table TPAER, the entry &1.&1.is missing" Message Number VF 008 is raised is raised when adding a Partner Function to a Customer Business Partner in S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- A partner function is added to a Customer Business Partner
- Error "In table TPAER, the entry &1.&1.is missing" Message Number VF 008 is raised
This is due to missing configuration
- Open "Manage Your Solution" App.
- Open "Configure Your Solution".
- Search for the ID 500109.
- Select step 1. Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master and press Configure (SSCUI 101286).
- Select the Partner Determination Procedure which was mentioned in the error and then open Partner Functions in Procedure.
- Press New Entries and add the Partner Function from the error.
- In "Account Groups - Function Assignment" ensure that the Partner Functions have been set to be allowed for the Account Group.
SSCUI, 101286, 500109, Partner Determination for Customer Master, VF008, VF 008, S4_PC, LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA Cloud , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem