You have changed the employee responsible of an account to another employee, but you still can access and edit the account after.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts work center view.
- Open account ABC (ABC represents the accounts' name).
- Go to the Account Team facet.
- Change Employee Responsible from employee 123 (123 represents your employees' ID) to employee 456 (456 represents your colleagues' employee ID).
After the change you are still able to see the account on your account overview and you are still able to access and edit it.
This is a expected system behaviour. After changing the employee responsible you are able to access and edit the account for up to 24 hours. This is a security measurement in case changes were made by mistake.
The access restrictions get enforced directly when employee 456 makes the changes to the employee responsible.
Account, Employee Responsible, Change, Access , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem