The balance sheet adjustment account is maintained under KDF, but it does not exist at company code level.
In some cases the system issues error message FR884 (“Account determination for account &3: Account &1 missing in co. code &2) , but in other cases the system uses the account determination maintained under KDB instead and posts back to the original account . In the second scenario there is no error message.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.