Object name of model type is displayed randomly in Activities records in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019. 10.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create model and update model.
- Go to Security-->Activities, filter Object Type and select Model.
- The Object name displayed randomly, some displayed as model name, some displayed as model description and others displayed as Model ID.
This issue is caused by product bug.
This issue has been fixed in 2020.7.2 version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, description, id, model , activity, activities, object name, name , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem