You suspect that a user has deleted a campaign but you do not find any trace in the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Campaigns work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Select a campaign with status Planned.
- Click on the actions cogwheel and then click Delete.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the General Settings.
- Click on Deleted Data.
RESULT: You cannot find the deleted campaign there.
There are no logs of deleted campaigns neither in the frontend nor in the backend.
It is not possible to see who deleted the campaign. However, only planned campaign can be deleted. Hence, no major lost should occur.
2550962 - The Delete Option is Greyed Out While Trying to Delete a Campaign in Campaigns OWL
1969658 - The Delete option is not available inside a Planned Campaign
delete, campaign, logs, , KBA , LOD-LE-MKT-CPG , Campaign Processing , How To