- Loan accounting not generating Wage type /3J1 -Loan-Int. Rate adv Taxed
- Loan-Int. Rate adv Taxed wagetype /3J1 not calculated in Payroll
- /127 - Annual Perk wage type not done for Loan processing.
- /3J1 wage type is not calculated in INJ2 rule .
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
perquisite,imputed income ,differential income tax ,Perk value, Taxation interest rate advantage,/3J1, reference interest rate , debit interest rate, interest rate
advantage, loans , loan conditions , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.