- The defined upper and lower limits of an inspection characteristic maintained in a task list (for example inspection plan) are not reflected in the created inspection lot.
- During results recording different values are displayed as specification limits than expected.
- System ignores the lower and upper limits defined in the task list and copies random values to the characteristic specifications of the inspection lot.
Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-BD-ICH, Master inspection characteristics, inspection plan, inspection lot, task list, material, dependent specification characteristics, incomplete copy model, quantitative MIC, incorrect, wrong, incomplete, upper limit, lower limit, adjust, delete, QFLTP-TOLERANZUN, QFLTP-TOLERANZOB, QAMKR-TOLGRENZE, tolerance , KBA , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.