The default currency for sales analytics apps is USD. The currency can be changed inside the apps, but you'd like to know how to change the default settings.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4HANA Cloud Sales
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to S/4HANA cloud system with a user which has role SAP_BR_SALES_MANAGER.
- Check the apps under business group Sales analytics.
- The default currency is USD.
For sales analytics apps using the web dynpro technology like app Incoming sales orders - flexible analysis, you can change the default currency by the steps below:
- Click the user button.
- Click the settings button.
- On section Default values, change the field Display currency to the one you like.
For sales analytics apps using the Smart Business Framework eg. app Sales volume - Check Open Sales, they cannot take the user default values. There are 2 options.
Option 1. This option only affects the current user.
- Go into app Sales volume - Check Open Sales.
- Change the Display currency to any one you like.
- Click the button Save as tile.
- Click OK.
- A new tile with the default currency you like will be created.
Option 2. This option affects all users.
- Open app Manage KPIs and Reports.
- Find the KPI eg. Sales volume - check open sales.
- Change the input parameter Display currency to the one you like.
- Save and activate
- Transport the change to your production system.
Fiori app Manage KPIs and Reports
Sales volume, incomming sales order, default currency, USD, TWD, EUR, Detailed Analysis, F2235, KPI, Manage KPIs and Reports , KBA , SD-FIO-HBA , Analytical Apps , SD-ANA , Analytics , Problem