- The Valuation Category B 'Inhse/Ext.Proc' is available in an OnPrem system in the Product Master but not in S/4HANA Public Cloud
- The Valuation Category B 'Inhse/Ext.Proc' is missing in the SSCUI "Activate Split Valuation for Valuation Area" 101717
On Premise System . F4 list for Valuation Category includes B 'Inhse/Ext.Proc'
S4HC System. Pressing F4 on Valuation Category shows the message "No Values found"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App "Create Material"
- input material number and select material type
- press Enter
- Select basic data 1 + 2 and Accounting views
- input description and base unit
- navigate to Accounting 1 view .
In the standard SAP Cloud System, the following valuation category is defined: X automatic valuation (only for batch)
Split valuation is currently not supported in the Cloud other than for batches.
For the latest updates on the planned functional capabilities, please refer to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud roadmap. Available under https://www.sap.com/roadmaps, the roadmap is updated quarterly.
EIGEN , FREMD , 'Accounting 1' , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem