- Creating a view in an Oracle Physical Data Model (PDM).
- Reversing an ORACLE view using a script file or a data source.
- View definition uses the WITH clause and/or recursive subquery factoring.
- Tab Columns of the view property sheet displays all the columns named in the SQL query: some are unexpectedly duplicated.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Oracle DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
odbc, "reverse engineer", RE, expression, CTE, 819519, CR819519, CR#819519 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.