You are unable to maintain the Bill Of Exchange Receivable Bank Account for a customer. On action Save, there is the error message:
Bank details entered not valid for customer/supplier XXX (Customer/Supplier Name).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customers view.
- Select the Customers subview.
- Show All Customers and search for ID XXX (XXX stands for the Customer ID).
- Select Edit > Financial Data.
Under Payment Method of the sub-tab Payment Data, You maintain Bill of Exchange Receivable with / Without Acceptance.
- Select the dropdown of Bill of Exchange Receivable Bank Account and select the bank account.
The selected Bank Account disappears instantly.
When you copy paste the bank account and select the button Save, there is the error message:
Bank details entered not valid for customer/supplier XXX (Customer Name).
You have not maintained for this customer, the Bank Account Number.
You need to maintain the Bank Account Number under Bank Data for the customer's bank account to be used for the payment method Bill of Exchange.
2750415 - Authorization Missing For Payment Method Bill of Exchange Receivable
Bill of Exchange Bank Account Number, Bill of Exchange Receivables Bank Details. , KBA , AP-PAY-BEB , Bill of Exchange Book , Problem