- An update or upgrade errors out on IBM I with:
- C *** ERROR => DbSlExecute96: Statement->Prepare()
C *** ERROR => ds_dbsl_funs.execute returned 99.
C Database error. DBSL return code 99.
B ***LOG BY2=> sql error -104 performing EXE Ädbds 684Ü
B ***LOG BY0=> SQL0104 - Token WHENUX
- Kernel 749 is being used, under level 317
- The above is the root error. The following may also be observed:
- SQL error -204 occurred at location RS_B4H_SM_DSO (object ) - IGNORED
SQL error - IGNORED occurred at location (object ) - IGNORED
SQL-error-Text: SQL0204 - RS_B4H_SM_DSO in R3<SID>DATA type *FILE not found.
- It is important that the token is WHENEX. SQL -104 with other tokens will have different root causes.
SAP on IBM i
CDS, upgrade, SWPM, SPAM, SAINT, -104, -204, iseries, IBM i, as/400, os/400 , KBA , BC-DB-DB4 , DB2 for AS/400 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.