You have changed the name of the Qualification in the middle of its validity period via PP01 etc., as a result, the name of the qualification has split in the middle of its total validity period.
Q 00000001 has name maintained as 'Q test 1' from 1900.01.01 to 2000.12.31
Q 00000001 has name maintained as 'Q test 2' from 2001.01.01 to 9999.12.31
Under such situation, below symptoms are noticed.
- It is not possible to change the qualification name on this Q object in OOQA.
- The qualification name is not shown according to the assignment validity period, instead it is always displaying the name that is valid on the current system date when checking the competency or requirement in PPPM etc.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for HANA
OOQA, PPPM, PPPD, HRP1000, STEXT, object, text , KBA , PA-PD-QR , Qualifications and Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.