- A boolean extended attribute has been defined in an extension (XEM) created in PD 16.5.0 for the Column metaclass.
- Its default value is true.
- Any table contains many columns, some have this extended attribute set to true, others to false.
- Using the new report editor, a selection expression is created on the list of columns.
- No column is generated when the report is previewed or generated as RTF.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
RTF, HTML, blank, empty, 819509, CR819509, CR#819509, 794660, CR794660, CR#794660 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.