- EKEH-ETENR starts from 0001, when user creates a new release for a scheduling agreement.
- EKEH-ETENR doesn't show the value of EKET-ETENR in the releases (there is no link between EKEH and EKET).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, LEINLF02, AGGREGIEREN_EINTEILUNGEN_neu, reset, revert, start, item number, line number , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.