- Customer wishes to hide the language selection drop down list on a panel.
- Customer wishes to enable the language selection drop down list on a panel.
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- The option to select different languages is visible to candidates as a drop down list in the top corner of the panel.
- The option to select different languages is not visible to candidates on a panel.
The visibility of this language drop down list is controlled by an account option in SuperAdmin > Account Options.
- If you are a customer and do not have an Implementation Partner please raise a Support ticket and reference this KBA.
- For Implementation Partners and Support Engineers:
- To control the visibility of this feature please navigate to SuperAdmin > Account Options > Search for Wizard.HideLanguageDDL
- Set the value to True if you want to hide the drop down list on the panels.
- Set the value to False if you want the drop down list to be visible on the panels.
Wizard.HideLanguageDDL, Panels, Language, Selection, Drop Down List, Hide, Locale, NES, visibility, employee panel , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To