When trying to edit / amend a Purchase Order (PO) that has been generated by Supplier Relationship Management(SRM) configured in Extended Classic scenario, information message "BBP purchase order cannot be changed (Display only)" is returned, and the PO remains locked for editing.
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP S/4HANA
ME 888, EBP, Purchase Order, extended PO, extended classic, technical scenario, PO replication, PO from ECC, copy PO, Shopping Cart replication , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ES , Enterprise Services in Purchasing , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.