"No Inconsistencies in Authorization Assignment Found!" display when selecting "Check Access Right Consistency" under General tab, while inconsistencies can be found when navigating to Access Restriction tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select Business Roles view
- Search the respective role and select Edit
- Navigate to General tab, select Actions > Check Access Right Consistency, then it shows No Inconsistencies in Authorization Assignment Found!
- Navigate to Access Restrictions tab, select Actions > Check Access Right Consistency, inconsistency can be found
- Then navigate back to General tab, select Actions > Check Access Right Consistency, inconsistency display
This is a known issue which is caused by introducing the lazy loading on the screen to improve the performance. The issue here is data related to access restriction is not being loaded unless until the tab is clicked. So if a user executes the action: check access right consistency then the relevant buffers are not filled and no results are displayed.
Development team has created a backlog for the same and it will be picked in the future releases as per its priority. As a work around you can continue to click access restriction tab first and then execute the action.
Business Role; Access Restriction; Access Right Consistency , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem