- You create a Process Control rule to block postings for Business Process Group - Expense Report for a specific time period.
- However, you notice that an Expense Reports created for this time period is posted without any issues.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Companies view.
- Select Company Id XYZ [represents Company Id]and press Set Process Control.
- In the Show field Relevant for Today is displayed.
- You verify that the Process Control rule to block the posting of Business Process Group - Expense Report is valid in the period when the Expense report is posted.
The Process Control settings do not work for externally created documents. This applies to Expense Reports that are submitted from Concur and to be posted in SAP Business ByDesign.
This is the current system behavior.
Concur, Expense Report, Block, Set Process Control , KBA , set process control , concur , expense report , block , posting date , AP-FMD-EER , Business ByDesign: External Expense Report , Problem