- Issues writing lots of data to GCS bucket.
- Cannot write a large amount of records to Google Cloud Storage.
- Compression type in the file location object is set to gzip and still the issue occurs.
- Error: "(14.2) 05-15-19 12:46:21 (E) (5712:8088) RUN-120990: |Data flow DF_Name Error writing cloud storage file data on Google API Server <GCS Storage location>; HTTP Error code:<000>, HTTP Error string: <Error>, Application error: <Error: >
- Have changed the number of threads and this makes no difference - the error still occurs.
- Smaller data files can be written without issue.
- SAP Data Services
- Google Cloud Storage
SAP Data Services 4.2
DS , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.