- In HADR, one of the following actions occurs:
- primary host went down.
- customer executes "ifconfig eth0 down".
- customer executes "systemctl stop network".
- After one of the previous events:
- The RMA on the standby host hangs.
- Login into RMA on standby host hangs.
- Command executed on an existing RMA connection also hangs.
- Failover initiated by Fault Manager hangs until the primary host is back online, or network is restarted.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite / HADR 16.0 SP03 PL07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 / HADR prior to release SP03 PL07
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 / HADR prior to release SP03 PL07
hang, freeze, FM, Fault Manager, RMA, unplanned failover, host down, machine down, network down, CR#818410, 818410, CR 818410 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.