- No "( )" sign is shown when using show sign as "( )" option for small negative decimal numbers in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table.
- Add some measures which has values between 0 and 1. (e.g.: -0,1 and -0,01)
- Go to the Styling panel.
- Select "Show Sign As" and the "( )" option.
- Notice, that the value:
- is correct for -0,1, it shows "(0,1)"
- is not correct for -0,01, it shows "0,0"
- Decimal places for the measure are set for 1 in the Model.
- Because of this the number -0,01 is 0 on Model and Story level.
- This behavior is by design.
- Go to the model.
- Change the decimal places for the measure to 2 ore more.
- Go back to the Story and notice that "0,0" is changed to (0,01).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem