Is there a notification that is triggered to notify the Supervisor when a user fails an Exam/Quiz?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Currently there is no notification that is triggered solely for the purpose of a failure of a Quiz and/or Exam. There are two workarounds:
If the Exam/Quiz failure will trigger a failure of the item (hence putting the failure in the user's learning history):
- Make sure that you are using the Learning Plan notification
- Go to System Admin->Automatic Processes -> Learning Plan notification and schedule it
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->User Settings
- Make sure that the "Notify Supervisor when User unsuccessfully completes an item" setting is checked
The Supervisors will receive notifications for all failures of items and not just Exam/Quiz based items.
If the Learning Plan notification is not being used, Supervisors do not want to receive so many notifications, or the Exam/Quiz do not provide a Failure completion status:
- Proceed to Learning Administration
- Go to Reports
- Schedule a periodic system report such as User Quiz Data, Score Summary, etc. (check which report best fits your needs)
- When scheduling the report choose to e-mail to specific supervisors
SAP; SuccessFactors; Learning; LMS; Notifications; Quiz; Exam: APM; Report; failure; notify; success; factors; supervisor; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem