- Error occurs when creating story based on some hana view
- Error message:Caught exception: exception 70034011: Inconsistent calculation model; \$message\$=Inconsistent calculation model; calculationNode(N_0006_PROJ) -> Filter:In-List query with reference only allowed on aggregating calculation nodes
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the story created based on specific hana view.
This issue is fixed in SAP HANA version 1.00.122.24 and higher. Upgrade your HANA software to this version or greater.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, filter, in list , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem