The upload of a bank statement file with import format Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA is aborted due to a system crash.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the File Management > Inbound Files view.
- Click New > Inbound File.
- Enter data:
- File Type: Bank Statement
- Respective Company and Bank ID
- Import Format: Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA Bank statement
- Click Add > File > Browse and select the respective file.
- Click Start File Upload.
The process ends in a system crash.
Among other possible reasons, an unsupported currency code has been used (for example, MXP).
In ByDesign all currencies are predefined according to ISO code list 4217. The full list can be checked in fine tuning activity Currencies.
So for Mexico either MXN - Mexican Peso or MXV - Mexican Unidad de Inversion (UID) should be used.
The file should be amended to use supported currency code for Mexico.
Please also refer to KBA 2761753 for other common issues that might be faced during Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA bank statement upload.
BS; MX; Mexico; BANCOMER/BBVA; MXP; MXN; MXV; Mexican Peso; ISO 4217; Currencies; , KBA , bs , mx , bancomer/bbva , mexico , mxp , mxn , mxv , mexican peso , iso 4217 , currencies , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To