In the Offer Approval of a candidate, selecting a Offer Detail Template an application error occurs.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Offer Approval
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a Job Requisition;
- Access one applicant that is in the Offer Status;
- Click in Take Action -> Offer Approval;
- In the template, select one specific template;
- Notice that an application error happens with the message: "Unable to fetch [Offer_Detail_Template_Name] Bean for Id:[template_id] and formDataId:null"
This is due a data issue with the template itself.
- Download the current template as it is;
- Update the template, changing its name. This is to avoid conflicts with the existing one;
- Deactivate the Offer Template on the instance;
- Upload the updated template back to the instance;
unable, fetch, bean, id, formDataId, null, Offer, Template, Application, Error, Selecting, Approval , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem