In Data Capture Forms, the order selected in Picklist Center for the values of a particular field is ignored and the values are sorted alphabetically.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Picklist values are sorted in non alphabetical order in Picklist Center for a configured field.
- Values are sent over and available in the Data Capture Form in CSB
- The sorting of the values does not match the one that was setup in Picklist Center
The values are sent over via OData API which automatically sorts them alphabetically.
This cannot be controlled at this point. Customers can submit an enhancement request as per the process outlined below.
sorting, centre, dcf, sort, data capture form, picklist, order , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RMK-CRM , Data Capture Form, Email Layout, Email Campaign , Problem