- Homepage is not showing complete and the scroll bar is in the middle of the page
- When clicking in some tile, the screen is readjusted automatically
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access SuccessFactors and go to the Home Page
- See that the tiles are displayed centralized and the page is not expanded to the screen size
- Click in a tile and check that after closing it, the home page is normal
When using the new Homepage, it is required to have some features enabled in Provisioning. The problem is typically caused by missing any of the pre-requisites.
To check these settings, you need to have access to Provisioning. If you don't have, please contact your Implementation Partner or your Customer Support channel (component LOD-SF-PLT) to request this check.
In provisioning, navigate to Company Settings and check if the following features are enabled:
- Enable Fiori Re-styling of Legacy UI Elements
- Enable Fiori UI Consistency 2016
- People Profile
- Employee Central V2
All the features above are required to have the new home page working as expected.
2285574 - Enabling the new SF Homepage V3 (Fiori)
Home page, scroll bar, expand, alignment, full screen , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem