- Relay Server Outbound Enabler (RSOE) not able to connect to the Relay Server (RS)
- RS Log shows this error for all the back-end servers:
E. 2019-06-06 06:33:56.901-0700 <1772.1780.-> RSE2005: Backend server 'devsupcluster-rep-xxxxxx' is not a recognized member of backend farm 'devcluster.rep'
- RSOE log shows:
E. 2019-06-06 15:46:27.095+0200 <OEHost> OEE1022: The Outbound Enabler received an unexpected HTTP error status:
HTTP/1.1 404 Relay server is not configured for this backend server
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) MBO server 3.0 SP 12
- SAP Sybase Relay server version 18.104.22.1684
- SAP Sybase Outbound Enabler version 22.214.171.1240
- Windows IIS
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
RSE2005 OEE1022 RS RSOE OE , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.