When a user tries to access a Job Posting on our external RMK site, they are not getting sent to the Job Posting page but to another RMK site.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
The user access the other RMK site previously on the same browser and this site was saved in their cookies.
Due to the cookies saved on their browser they are being redirected to the other site instead. This is a limitation of the browser and product. We are currently working on an enhancement to improve the product and resolve this limitation. We have the following workarounds available while we work on the enhancement:
- Use a different browser for different career sites.
- Use Incognito Mode when accessing a career site.
- Clear your browsers cache before accessing another career site.
The enhancement is currently scheduled for b1908, if you would like to follow the enhancement please contact your CSM and provide them with this internal ticket number RCM-65441.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem