Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
After accessing Manage Data > Create New > Data Replication Configuration, the only values being shown in the "Replication Scenario" field is "Absences Only", as you can see below:
However, in the Integrating Time Off and Employee Central Payroll guide (page 58, topic 126.96.36.199), it's stated that three Replication Scenarios should be shown:
- Absences Only
- Absences with Time Account Snapshots to Infotype 2010
- Time Account Information - Recurring Time Accounts to Infotype 2006, Absences with Deduction Information to Infotype 2001 and Time Account Payouts to Infotype 0416
- Employee Central Payroll
Reproducing the Issue
- Access "Manage Data" screen;
- Click on "Create New" and select "Data Replication Configuration";
- Select "Employee Absence Data" in the "Replication Content Type" field. After this, "Replication Scenario" field will show up;
- In the "Replication Scenario" field, you will only be able to see the value "Absences Only" available, when it should've had the three mentioned in the guide.
The option Enable Employee Central Payroll - requires a license for Employee Central Payroll — requires “Enable Generic Objects”, “Enable Translation of Employee Central Foundation Objects”, “Enable the Attachment Manager” and “Employee Central Foundation Objects” have to be enabled in your instance's provisioning.
successfactors, success, factors, ecp, employee, central, payroll, manage, data, replication, configuration, scenario, content, type, ec time off, integration, integrating, dropdown, drop, down, missing, removed, deleted, not shown, option, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem