- While Importing data, several lines/rows are rejected, the error message says new rejected members. Even by identifying the members and exporting to the system, when you click the button to refresh, the same lines are rejected.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
- Automatic scheduling was not set.
- Go to SAC Main Menu.
- Click Browse .
- Click Dimensions.
- Select the desired dimension.
- Go to Data Management tab and click Refresh.
NOTE - If automatic schedule is set as per Updating and scheduling models and If any rows in the dataset are still rejected, you can select Download rejected rows to save the rejected rows as a .csv file. You can then examine this file to see which data was rejected. You could fix the data in the .csv file and then import the .csv file into the model using the Import Data workflow, or fix the data in the source system. For details, please see HELP GUIDE.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem