The KBA is applicable for all Fiori Apps in all product area.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- App cannot be opened or Navigation between apps does not work
- Error 'Could not open app. Please try again.'
- Navigation to this application is not supported
- Tile is not loading
- Error 'Cannot load Tile'
- Error captured in browser, front-end or back-end system
- Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent \"#<Semantic Object>-<Action>\"
- Failed to resolve navigation target "#<Semantic Object>-<Action>"
- Failed to load from ICF node, such as /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/featuretoggles1
- No System Alias found for Service '<service name>' and user '<current user>'
- No service found for namespace '', name 'C_SALESANALYTICSQRY_1_CDS', version '0001'
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
FLP, error_log, GW_CLIENT, FLPD_CUST, FLP_INTENTCHECK, FLIA, APP_INDEX_CALCULATE, FLC, APPDESC_GET_ALL, UI5 , KBA , SD-FIO , Fiori User Interface , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , FI-FIO , Fiori UI for Financial Accounting , MM-FIO , Fiori UI for Materials Management , CA-FLP-ABA , ABAP Services , LE-SHP-FIO , Fiori Apps - Delivery Documents , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.