The following "<Query Name> has failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service" occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP5
Reproducing the Issue
- Successfully create an Import Data Connection to SAP Universe.
- Create a model based on Import Data Connection to SAP Universe.
- Add any dimension and measure.
- Click OK.
- Notice the error: <Query Name> has failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service.
Necessary driver is missing.
Installing the 32-Bit ODBC driver resolves this issue.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Acquired, BI, plugin service, error, failure, upload, failed, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem